Sign-up for conferences begins on
Wednesday, March 14 – Monday, April 2nd
This web based service can be accessed 24/7 during this time period. Please schedule your conferences through this site and not the classroom teacher. Thank you for your cooperation.
Middle School Parents
You will only sign up for 1 conference with your child's advisor
Please contact Gail Clark with any questions about conferences.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Welcome to our online conference scheduler. If this is your first time on PTC Wizard you will need to set up an account. Once you have completed this process, the program will ask you to add your children that attend Salisbury Central. That's it. Now you are ready to schedule your conferences. If you used the PTC Wizard before all you need to do is log in and follow the directions. We hope you find this program easy to navigate. If you have any questions or have difficulty using the program, please call Gail Clark at 435-9871 ext 200.
- All conferences are 20 minutes long. Specials teachers conferences are 20 minutes and will be held in the Elementary building.
- If you have children in both buildings, remember to allow yourself time to go between buildings.
- Parents who do not have access to the Internet may call Gail Clark (860) 435-9871, ext 200 to schedule conferences.
- Once you have created an account you will be able to use the account for the duration of your child's time at Salisbury Central.
- You will be able to sign-up for conferences beginning Wednesday, March 14 - Monday, April 2nd. This web based service can be accessed 24/7 during this time period. Please schedule your conferences through this site and not the classroom teacher. Thank you for your cooperation.